What #GOLFIS to someone dating a golf-oholic:
- Golf is my boyfriend’s mistress. Draining putts. Getting birdies. Don’t think I don’t know what those mean! Oh and those cart girls, I know where they work…
- Golf is too quiet. When Tiger’s putting and the commentators are barely audible, and the guys who hold the “Quiet Please” signs. Where’s the excitement?
- Golf is taking over my TV. There’s a channel that’s golf 24/7? Why does this Big Break show have to fall over Pretty Little Liars?
- Golf is too expensive! How am I supposed to expect nice presents on my birthday if my boyfriend is spending his money on the latest Titleist driver?
- Golf is something I want to learn. If he’s so obsessed with it, there has to be something to it, right?
By: Chantal Gonzales