I am really grateful that my Dad introduced both my little sister and I to The First Tee program, which brought golf into our lives.
Learning, practicing, competing and being in the game of golf teaches you valuable life lessons.
- #GOLFIS a game where improving your personal self is just as vital as physically practicing.
- #GOLFIS not just a special sport because no person ever has mastered it. The game changes for everyone each passing day.
- #GOLFIS ageless, where a 15 year old has the same playing challenge as a 50 year old.
- #GOLFIS the closest sport to mirroring life, with many highs and lows, and a chance at a new day at the end.
- #GOLFIS like life; you can’t re-do bad shots or moments. The only thing you have control over is your attitude moving forward into the future.
- #GOLFIS a game you can enjoy forever with the people you love the most.
- #GOLFIS a lifestyle.
By: Lauren Conder