We are excited to announce that Golfweek has become the official media sponsor of NCCGA and CollegeGolfPass. As most of us golfers know, Golfweek is the leading and trusted source for serious golfers. Whether it be publishing results of premium Junior and College events or golf stories from top golf writers, Golfweek is the go-to print and media resource. Below are just a few of the the benefits of this tremendous new relationship:
- Digital advertising and pring advertising - check out our ad below in the most recent issue in the cover story
- Publishing of all NCCGA regional scores on Golfweek.com on the newly created NCCGA landing page
- Coverage of NCCGA national finals (Lance Ringler, college golf guru, will be on-site providing coverage of the event)
- Launching “Golfweek CollegeRated” - defining what matters for college students at the course
- Fall and Spring NCCGA individual national champions will be given complimentary membership to the Golfweek’s Best course rater panel for one year.
NCCGA students will provide student written content to be used and published on the NCCGA landing page at Golfweek.com (we are still determining the exact form of how we will get NCCGA writers onto Golfweek.com). In the meantime, please contact Mike@NCCGA.org if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and want to write for NCCGA & Golfweek. Whether you have a golf tip, story, a lesson learned, a great round, style thoughts, or anything else going through the mind of a college golfer - we want to hear it!