What you need to do
- Fill out tournament acceptance form (on this page) to accept your invitation
- Book your travel (flying or driving)?
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the closest airport (20 miles to courses). People flying into MCO will receive free shuttles to the NCCGA hotel, as well as free luggage shipment from the airport to the hotel (*requires completion of Disney Magical Express registration prior to event).
- Airports also located in Daytona Beach, Tampa, Sarasota, Jacksonville, and others within 130 miles (2+ hours).
- CarRentals.com is the best and cheapest option for cars
- Shuttles will be provided to and from MCO, and on Saturday and Sunday before/after the round. Complimentary Disney taxis will be offered to and from the Friday night kickoff party
- Pay your tournament entry fees (due Wednesday, November 2nd, by noon)
- All tournament invoices will be in your Nextgengolf account AFTER you submit your tournament form. Any invoicing questions or issues can be directed to:
- Travis Richardson - NCCGA Director - 316-208-5276 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set team's lineup (due by Wednesday, November 9th at 12 pm EST)
- Make sure your entire team has completely filled out their Nextgengolf profile including name, email, phone, picture, and social media accounts. We may need to contact players during the course of play for emergencies and/or tournament updates.
- Review general tournament info and schedule
- Share your story about making it to Nationals – Email email@example.com.
- Golf Channel, SkratchTV, and other media outlets will be covering the National Championship, and are interested in hearing unique stories (such as how you raised money to go to Nationals, buying your flights before the 2nd tournament, how your 8th person made the team, etc.)
Cost and Details
$400 per person for a team of 8, which includes the following:
- Friday and Saturday night lodging at the Disney All-Star Music Resort (2 rooms each night)
- Additional rooms are available for $125 a night
- Hotel Check-in 3 pm; Check-out time 11 am
- Championship Rounds Saturday and Sunday
- 1 round at Palm Course and 1 round at Magnolia
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Tournament gift bags including: Srixon Z-STAR golf balls, National Championship t-shirt, commemorative glass, & more
- Awards and prizes
- Friday Night Kick-Off Party: Driving Range demo night, grand raffle (with more than $2500 worth in prizes), contests, team photos, and food.
- Tournament costs are inclusive of fees, gratuities & FL State Taxes
- *Note: Teams of less than 8 will be charged additional due to lodging costs being split between less people. Complete the form and we will send over an invoice total.
Course Address: 1950 W. Magnolia Palm Dr.; Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Lodging Address: Disney All-Star Music Resort is located at 1801 West Buena Vista Drive; Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830