There are a lot of great golf quotes out there, but here are 10 of our favorites which we think millennial golfers can appreciate. Enjoy!
1) If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt. - Dean Martin
2) The golf swing is like sex: you can't be thinking of the mechanics of the act while you're doing it. - Dave Hill
3) To play golf you need goofy pants and a fat ass. - Happy Gilmore
4) That putt had more breaks than a government job. - Brian Weis
5) It's so ridiculous to see a golfer with a one foot putt and everybody is saying "Shhh" and not moving a muscle. Then we allow nineteen year-old kids to face a game-deciding free throw with seventeen thousand people yelling. - Al McGuire
6) Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino
7) Golf's three ugliest words: still your shot. - Dave Marr
8) The proper score for a businessman golfer is 90. If he is better than that he is neglecting his business. If he's worse, he's neglecting his golf. - St Andrews Rotary Club Member
9) A kid grows up a lot faster on the golf course. Golf teaches you how to behave. - Jack Nicklaus
10) While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake. - Henry Youngman
Do you know some great golf quotes? Tweet them to us @Nextgolfer
***Kris Hart is the CEO of Nextgengolf, and frequent user of witty quotes. Contact him on Twitter @collegegolfguy.